Government Contracting Services - Our comprehensive services support a preponderance of the essential elements of Government contracting operation and performance.
Advantages - Firms can target select items or a host of services from Stone Mountain and/or its Alliance Members. This allows our customers to achieve their objectives in conjunction with their investment. Our Alliance Members provide the essential business ingredients of legal, project planning and bonding all packaged together or available a la carte.
Background - Stone Mountain and its personnel have performed and provided services on over 500 federal contracts of all types and dollar amounts across multiple industries and government agencies. Stone also has a strong commercial background with over 20 million SF of real estate development, building and leasing. Collaborating with Stone Mountain are select Alliance Members, each having a significant footprint and demonstrated history with the government client environment.
STONE MOUNTAIN SERVICES SELECTION MENU
Select the professional services you require.
BUSINESS START UP ITEMS AND OPERATIONS
- Early stages of setting up a business: SBA and VA, 8(a), HUBZone, VOSB/SDVOSB, and WOSB/EDWOSB programs. Specific to the SDVOSB, Stone Mountain can also provide assistance in navigating the SBA Program and the Department Affairs Vets First Verification Process. The Cohen Seglias Group, an Alliance Member, which includes multiple attorneys with extensive experience in Government contracting can also provide services as needed.
- Establishing your D&B, obtaining a DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) code, selecting NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes, System for Award Management (beta.SAM) registration and obtaining a CAGE Code (5 digit ID assigned by DOD’s DLA Agency).
- Beta.SAM - Solicitations and opportunities.
- Setting up a robust, cost efficient, and effective IT Network to meet your budget.
- Website domains. Creating a winning website without breaking the bank.
- KOG International, Alliance Member - Surety and Professional Bond Servicing
OBTAINING THE WORK
- Locating and targeting government opportunities.
- Solicitation identification and selection.
- Matching capabilities with opportunities.
- Reviewing RFP Technical, Management & Cost requirements.
- Reviewing the draft contract and Statement of Work SOW).
- Developing a compliance checklist to meet RFP requirements.
- Submitting RFI’s to the customer.
- Past Performance writing and evaluations.
- Proposal consulting: Technical & Management support.
- Proposal reviews, evaluations, and readiness review.
- FAR/DFAR requirements. Terms & Conditions and how to address them.
- Understanding ITAR, Department of State licenses, Technology Assistance Agreements (TAA’s) and Department of Commerce licensing.
- Understanding DOD Security requirements, personnel, and facility.
PERFORMING THE WORK
- Program Management support for a specific task, effort or project.
- Sourcing for divisions/disciplines of work and the pre-qualification of subcontractors.
- Certified Payroll & Government Pay Applications.
- (RMS) Resident Management System Support – RMS is the quality management and contract administration program required to be utilized by contractors for USACE projects. Stone Mountain can assist with set up, entering contract and subcontractor information, uploading schedules, submittals, RFI’s, pay applications, and resolving problems in accessing or using RMS.
- For project management, project controls consulting (scheduling, cost, scope, risk), and claims management (avoidance and resolution) K2 Consulting, an Alliance Member, may be engaged in concert with Stone Mountain.
- Assistance in documenting your claim or request for equitable adjustment (REA). Preparing your documents, reviewing the information, creating a quick and cost-effective database file in a format that can easily stored, transferred and submitted to a scheduler for CPM analysis or a law firm.
- In the event your firm requires legal assistance you may engage in concert with Stone Mountain, the Cohen Seglias Government Contracting Group, an Alliance Member, which includes multiple attorneys with extensive experience on the other side of the table handling contracting for the government. The Government Contracting Group knows how the system works. With considerable experience representing federal prime and subcontractors, its attorneys have earned a reputation as trusted government contracting advisors who help clients resolve claims and solve problems. The team has decades of experience handling contracting matters for federal agencies and several of their attorney's previously worked for federal agencies, giving them a unique understanding of the government’s perspective and procedures.